- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol – Top 13
March 10, 2011Posted by on
They keep saying this is the best talent ever on American Idol, but I just don’t see it. I mean, there are some great singers among this baker’s dozen. But I can already pick out the Top 6 — Casey, Jacob, James, Naima, Pia, & Thia. Scotty could push his way in there though. So here are my thoughts on last night’s performances.
Lauren Alaina – Any Man of Mine (Shania Twain)
Yes, you’re nervous. But don’t make this into a karaoke performance. BTW, wat the hell are you wearing. Oh, and QUIT SCREAMING!
Casey Abrams – With A Little Help From My Friends (The Beatles)
Very comfortable on stage. Another perfect song for your voice.
Ashthon Jones – When You Tell Me That You Love Me (Diana Ross)
Girl, you look amazing! But quit the “Heys.” It sounded a little forced. And it wasn’t up to par with Diana Ross.
Paul McDonald – Come Pick Me Up (Ryan Adams)
Still quirky. Didn’t feel much for the song. VFTW-approved.
Pia Toscano – All By Myself (Eric Carmen/Celine Dion)
Took a drub song and make it good. Great outfit except for that cape. Who do you think you are – Batgirl?
James Durbin – Maybe I’m Amazed (Paul McCartney)
I dunno. I mean, this was a really really really good performance. But James is one of two performers I expect greatness from every week. He’s raised the bar so high!
Haley Reinhart – Blue (Leann Rimes)
Ehhh. In a word, KARAOKE! Are you yodelling?
Jacob Lusk – I Believe I Can Fly (R. Kelly)
Wow! This is a big ass song! A few minor off notes, but it was absolutely amazing.
Thia Megia – Smile (Charlie Chaplin/ Michael Jackson)
What an amazing voice for a 15 year old. Loved the first part of the song. The second part was only okay.
Stefano Langone – Lately (Stevie Wonder)
Like Stefano, and LOVE Stevie Wonder! But not sure about this arrangement. But homeboy is having a great time on stage.
Karen Rodriguez – I Could Fall in Love (Selena)
Honey, hit the notes. The right ones.
Scotty McCreery – The River (Garth Brooks)
Started off great, but went a little karaoke. Looks like you are getting a little cocky. But you’re safe.
Naima Adedapo – Umbrella (Rihanna)
Girl got some moves! Acted like a fool up on that stage. Like Jacob, a few minor off notes, but damn. Work it girl!
BOTTOM THREE: Ashton, Lauren, Karen.