- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Note to the Creators of Glee
February 12, 2011Posted by on
GET OVER YOURSELVES! Now most of you know that I am a big fan of the show. The writing is amazing, and the talent is just unbelievable. But the people behind the camera seem to have an ego the size of the Grand Canyon.
Three weeks ago, co-creator Ryan Murphy called the Kings of Leon “self-centered assholes” because the band would not let the show use their song, Use Somebody in one of their episodes.
Now, according to Us Weekly, Justin Timberlake has turned down a request to use his music in upcoming episodes. An insider called the rejection a “slap in the face.”
Really? I mean really!?
On a positive note, I cannot wait to see New Directions give us their version of Rent’s Take Me or Leave Me. I know Rachel’s Lea Michele and Mercedes’ Amber Riley will tear it up! Take a listen…