- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Note to the Creators of Glee
February 12, 2011Posted by on
GET OVER YOURSELVES! Now most of you know that I am a big fan of the show. The writing is amazing, and the talent is just unbelievable. But the people behind the camera seem to have an ego the size of the Grand Canyon.
Three weeks ago, co-creator Ryan Murphy called the Kings of Leon “self-centered assholes” because the band would not let the show use their song, Use Somebody in one of their episodes.
Now, according to Us Weekly, Justin Timberlake has turned down a request to use his music in upcoming episodes. An insider called the rejection a “slap in the face.”
Really? I mean really!?
On a positive note, I cannot wait to see New Directions give us their version of Rent’s Take Me or Leave Me. I know Rachel’s Lea Michele and Mercedes’ Amber Riley will tear it up! Take a listen…