- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Jackson Clan: Out of Africa
January 13, 2011Posted by on
All you have to do is mention the Jacksons, and you know the story is going to be crazy. Well this is no exception. The other day, while watching Wendy Williams, she unveiled this little tidbit.
Recently, Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael’s brothers, went to Africa for who knows what. But while over there, his passport expired! The problem, however, is that you cannot renew your passport if you are behind in your child support.
Ok, you can get up off the floor from laughing.
It is reported that he is behind $41,000 in payments. Sad and pathetic indeed.