- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Jackson Clan: Out of Africa
January 13, 2011Posted by on
All you have to do is mention the Jacksons, and you know the story is going to be crazy. Well this is no exception. The other day, while watching Wendy Williams, she unveiled this little tidbit.
Recently, Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael’s brothers, went to Africa for who knows what. But while over there, his passport expired! The problem, however, is that you cannot renew your passport if you are behind in your child support.
Ok, you can get up off the floor from laughing.
It is reported that he is behind $41,000 in payments. Sad and pathetic indeed.