- Hello Denver! 6 hours ago
- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 1 day ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 2 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 4 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Jackson Clan: Out of Africa
January 13, 2011Posted by on
All you have to do is mention the Jacksons, and you know the story is going to be crazy. Well this is no exception. The other day, while watching Wendy Williams, she unveiled this little tidbit.
Recently, Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael’s brothers, went to Africa for who knows what. But while over there, his passport expired! The problem, however, is that you cannot renew your passport if you are behind in your child support.
Ok, you can get up off the floor from laughing.
It is reported that he is behind $41,000 in payments. Sad and pathetic indeed.