- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More Hypocrisy: Blood Libel
January 12, 2011Posted by on
Yesterday, in the New York Times, former Congressman Paul Kanjorski (D-PA), who lost his reelection bid for a fouteenth term last November, said the following in an op-ed…
“We all lose an element of freedom when security considerations distance public officials from the people. Therefore, it is incumbent on all Americans to create an atmosphere of civility and respect in which political discourse can flow freely, without fear of violent confrontation.”
Huh! A funny thing happened on the way to the Times. Just before he was ousted from Congress, Kanjorksi said this about then-candidate Rick Scott (R-FL), who successfully ran for Governor of Florida…
“That Scott down there that’s running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.”
Hypocrite, party of one?