- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 1 day ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 1 day ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 1 day ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
January 6, 2011Posted by on
Last night, with great anticipation, I watched Modern Family for the first time. I had heard many great things about this TV show, now in its second season. Plus, the dreamy James Marsden had a guest role.
Sadly, I wasn’t too impressed with the episode. Was this a one-time fluke? Or is the show overhyped? Plase let me know. Because I am not inclined to watch it again unless they bring James Marsden back. Shirtless, of course!