- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
January 6, 2011Posted by on
Last night, with great anticipation, I watched Modern Family for the first time. I had heard many great things about this TV show, now in its second season. Plus, the dreamy James Marsden had a guest role.
Sadly, I wasn’t too impressed with the episode. Was this a one-time fluke? Or is the show overhyped? Plase let me know. Because I am not inclined to watch it again unless they bring James Marsden back. Shirtless, of course!