- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Following & Unfollowing People on Twittter
January 5, 2011Posted by on
I would assume that most people who are reading this blog post know what Twitter is and what it is general used for. Linked to my Twitter account (@DCbigpappa), is an application called TwUnfollow. TwUnfollow is a Twitter unfollow tracker. It notifies you once a day via email about Twitter followers that are no longer following you.
This weekend, on New Year’s Day no less, I received the following email.
I didn’t know if I should laugh or… laugh.
It has been a while since I last talked about them. Perhaps that’s why they scrubbed me from their list. Maybe they would still be following me had I mentioned the comments from Dan Savage last week on MSNBC saying the leaders of GOPROUD were “gay quislings and useful idiots.” But I didn’t agree with that statement. They are not traitors, to be sure. And I know at least Jimmy not to be an idiot. I guess that leaves coupling “useful” and Chris together, which highly suspect.
Word has it they are working on getting a headliner for Homocon 2011. I hear that they are trying to get Rush Limbaugh. That’s an event I would actually contemplate attending.