- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Following & Unfollowing People on Twittter
January 5, 2011Posted by on
I would assume that most people who are reading this blog post know what Twitter is and what it is general used for. Linked to my Twitter account (@DCbigpappa), is an application called TwUnfollow. TwUnfollow is a Twitter unfollow tracker. It notifies you once a day via email about Twitter followers that are no longer following you.
This weekend, on New Year’s Day no less, I received the following email.
I didn’t know if I should laugh or… laugh.
It has been a while since I last talked about them. Perhaps that’s why they scrubbed me from their list. Maybe they would still be following me had I mentioned the comments from Dan Savage last week on MSNBC saying the leaders of GOPROUD were “gay quislings and useful idiots.” But I didn’t agree with that statement. They are not traitors, to be sure. And I know at least Jimmy not to be an idiot. I guess that leaves coupling “useful” and Chris together, which highly suspect.
Word has it they are working on getting a headliner for Homocon 2011. I hear that they are trying to get Rush Limbaugh. That’s an event I would actually contemplate attending.