- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Following & Unfollowing People on Twittter
January 5, 2011Posted by on
I would assume that most people who are reading this blog post know what Twitter is and what it is general used for. Linked to my Twitter account (@DCbigpappa), is an application called TwUnfollow. TwUnfollow is a Twitter unfollow tracker. It notifies you once a day via email about Twitter followers that are no longer following you.
This weekend, on New Year’s Day no less, I received the following email.
I didn’t know if I should laugh or… laugh.
It has been a while since I last talked about them. Perhaps that’s why they scrubbed me from their list. Maybe they would still be following me had I mentioned the comments from Dan Savage last week on MSNBC saying the leaders of GOPROUD were “gay quislings and useful idiots.” But I didn’t agree with that statement. They are not traitors, to be sure. And I know at least Jimmy not to be an idiot. I guess that leaves coupling “useful” and Chris together, which highly suspect.
Word has it they are working on getting a headliner for Homocon 2011. I hear that they are trying to get Rush Limbaugh. That’s an event I would actually contemplate attending.