- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cowboys Should Stick with Jason Garrett
January 2, 2011Posted by on
The season is finally over for my Dallas Cowboys. And boy was it an ugly one! The first half of the season, The Boys went 1-7. That’s embarrassing! Especially for a team who was touted preseason as a Super Bowl contender. It would have been an NFL first – the host team of a Super Bowl actually playing in that game. It would have made the spectacle that is JerryWorld all that more amazing.
Garrett has a long history with this storied franchise. A Princeton graduate, he was the back up quarterback to Troy Aikman from 1993-99, after stints with the New Orleans Saints and a few minor leagues teams. In 2007, he became the offensive coordinator for the Cowboys, a position he holds concurrently with his head coach duties.
This man bleeds blue and silver! The players love him. The fans love him. It’s time for Jerry Jones to show some love and make Garrett the official head coach of the Dallas Cowboys – AMERICA’S TEAM!!!