- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cowboys Should Stick with Jason Garrett
January 2, 2011Posted by on
The season is finally over for my Dallas Cowboys. And boy was it an ugly one! The first half of the season, The Boys went 1-7. That’s embarrassing! Especially for a team who was touted preseason as a Super Bowl contender. It would have been an NFL first – the host team of a Super Bowl actually playing in that game. It would have made the spectacle that is JerryWorld all that more amazing.
Garrett has a long history with this storied franchise. A Princeton graduate, he was the back up quarterback to Troy Aikman from 1993-99, after stints with the New Orleans Saints and a few minor leagues teams. In 2007, he became the offensive coordinator for the Cowboys, a position he holds concurrently with his head coach duties.
This man bleeds blue and silver! The players love him. The fans love him. It’s time for Jerry Jones to show some love and make Garrett the official head coach of the Dallas Cowboys – AMERICA’S TEAM!!!