- Nothing makes one home sick like this song. ♬ 'Austin' - Shelton, Blake ♪ 2 days ago
- OMG!!! I need to be in Texas right now!!!!!! instagram.com/p/7BdLSpGVko/ 2 days ago
- Bret Michael at jrsdc? instagram.com/p/7BUykCGVgW/ 2 days ago
- Listening to this song makes me think of my good friend Monica Taylor! ♬ 'Redneck Woman' - Wilson, Gretchen ♪ moby.to/wkrm03 2 days ago
- My blog bost, Katrina, 10 Years Later: dcbigpappa.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/kat… http://t.co/StbW7X9lN1 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
ICYMI: Bill Kristol on DADT
December 30, 2010Posted by on
Bill Kristol of The Weekly Standard, a well respected movement conservative, has this to say about signing into law the repeal of DADT.
There’s been some hyperventilating among conservatives about the effects on the military of repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. It’s going to be amazingly difficult to implement, some say. It could well be the end of the U.S. military as a feared fighting force. It’s just another step in the decline of the West.
Reacting to this, Cassy Fiano, a conservative blogger whose Marine husband is serving in Afghanistan, asked last week: “At what point does concern [about the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell] turn into hysterics, and when does it become insulting to our honorable men and women in uniform?”
Fiano’s advice to conservatives? Cool It. We join in her suggestion.
To read the entire column, see The Weekly Standard.