- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
MOVA is on the Move
December 24, 2010Posted by on
Back in July, I told you that MOVA was going out of business, then I amended that to say that they were moving.
The Washington Blade reported yesterday that MOVA “closed its doors Sunday night following a weekend-long “moving party” that owner Babak Movahedi said highlighted his plans for reopening the bar in the spring of 2011 at an as-yet-undisclosed location in D.C.”
Well, a little birdie tells me that said “undisclosed location” is actually at Florida Ave. and 6th St,, NW — a few blocks from Town and Nellie’s. We shall see how accurate little birdie is.