- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 2 days ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 2 days ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 3 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 3 days ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
MOVA is on the Move
December 24, 2010Posted by on
Back in July, I told you that MOVA was going out of business, then I amended that to say that they were moving.
The Washington Blade reported yesterday that MOVA “closed its doors Sunday night following a weekend-long “moving party” that owner Babak Movahedi said highlighted his plans for reopening the bar in the spring of 2011 at an as-yet-undisclosed location in D.C.”
Well, a little birdie tells me that said “undisclosed location” is actually at Florida Ave. and 6th St,, NW — a few blocks from Town and Nellie’s. We shall see how accurate little birdie is.