- WTF South Texas?! 2 weeks ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
You Can’t Make This Up
December 16, 2010Posted by on
A Teachable Laughable Moment. Yesterday, it was reported that DC Councilman Marion Barry, aka Mayor-for-Life (MfL), aka The-Bitch-Set-Me-Up, had his 2002 Jaguar stolen last weekend.
The kicker is that the person who “stole” the car didn’t have to break in to do so. You see, MfL left his car parked outside of a community center in Southeast DC… with the keys still in the ignition!
When he left the building, the car was gone. You can’t make this shit up!