- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
DADT vs. Obamacare
December 14, 2010Posted by on
Yes, I know that is an unseemly title, but bear with me.
Chew on this. Now, I’m not a lawyer. Nor do I play one on TV. But I find it very hard not to ask this question: how can one say that the federal court striking down Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is an activist court, then turn around and cheer that same court system for striking down the major part of Obamacare?
For the record, I would like to see BOTH of them go the way of the dodo bird.