- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is History Repeating?
December 1, 2010Posted by on
Did the Democrats learn NOTHING from Republicans over the last ten years about ethics?
First we have the former Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee on the verge of being censured by the entire House of Representatives. Then we have MadMax, I mean, Congresswoman Maxine Waters in deep trouble with a trial on the precipice of starting.
Now we have this latest little jewel from Detroit. According to WJBK, the Fox affiliate in Detroit, John Conyers III, the 20 year son of Congressman John Conyers, told police two that Apple MacBooks, valued at $1,100 apiece, and more than $27,000 worth of concert tickets to the Fillmore were stolen out of a burgundy 2010 Cadillac Escalade registered to the 14th Congressional District around midnight last week.
My first question is why is the son driving a register government car that doesn’t belong to him? My next questions is how does one have $27,000 in concert tickets in one’s possession at once? Perhaps it’s a family affair. After all, last year the Congressman’s wife plead guilty to bribery charges.
Oh and while I’m thinking about it Congressman Rangel, could you… would you… please sign a copy of your book? Too soon?!