- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is History Repeating?
December 1, 2010Posted by on
Did the Democrats learn NOTHING from Republicans over the last ten years about ethics?
First we have the former Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee on the verge of being censured by the entire House of Representatives. Then we have MadMax, I mean, Congresswoman Maxine Waters in deep trouble with a trial on the precipice of starting.
Now we have this latest little jewel from Detroit. According to WJBK, the Fox affiliate in Detroit, John Conyers III, the 20 year son of Congressman John Conyers, told police two that Apple MacBooks, valued at $1,100 apiece, and more than $27,000 worth of concert tickets to the Fillmore were stolen out of a burgundy 2010 Cadillac Escalade registered to the 14th Congressional District around midnight last week.
My first question is why is the son driving a register government car that doesn’t belong to him? My next questions is how does one have $27,000 in concert tickets in one’s possession at once? Perhaps it’s a family affair. After all, last year the Congressman’s wife plead guilty to bribery charges.
Oh and while I’m thinking about it Congressman Rangel, could you… would you… please sign a copy of your book? Too soon?!