- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Wal-Mart to Open 4 Stores in DC
November 18, 2010Posted by on
WUSA is reporting that Wal-Mart plans to open four new DC stores by 2012.
The four sites include Georgia Avenue NW; New York Avenue and Bladensburg Road NE; New Jersey Avenue NW; and at East Capitol and 58th streets SE. The four stores, will range from 80,000 to 120,000 square feet.
It is of note that the New York Ave location will be near the planned Costco up the road at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, NE.
Let the liberal rants begin…