- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Wal-Mart to Open 4 Stores in DC
November 18, 2010Posted by on
WUSA is reporting that Wal-Mart plans to open four new DC stores by 2012.
The four sites include Georgia Avenue NW; New York Avenue and Bladensburg Road NE; New Jersey Avenue NW; and at East Capitol and 58th streets SE. The four stores, will range from 80,000 to 120,000 square feet.
It is of note that the New York Ave location will be near the planned Costco up the road at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, NE.
Let the liberal rants begin…