- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Glee: The Substitute
November 17, 2010Posted by on
- Sue Sylvester: My first order of business, destroy the glee club
Will Shuester: I thought we were friends?
Sue: That got boring.
- Kurt: You smell homeless!
- Mr. Shue: C’mon guys, there’s gotta be a Journey song we haven’t done yet.
- Sue to Will: Right now I’m tempted to sell your scalp on the black market as a tiny, full-length shearling coat for only the most fashionable of premature babies.
- Holly: Her name was Cameo. She was like an attractive Biggie Smalls.
- Holly: Hi. I’m Holly Holliday.
Terri: Are you a porn star or a drag queen? I’m Teri Shuester. Will’s WIFE!
Holly to Will: Wow, your wife’s kind of a bitch!
- Sue to Will: You irritate me, William. You make the underflaps of my breasts burn.
- Brittany: Mr. Shue taught me the second half of the alphabet. I’d stop after M & N. I felt they were too similar and got frustrated.
Now, some random thoughts on the episode —
- OMG, a young Mercedes with afro puffs!!!!
- Oh great, Teri is back. I think her character sucks!
- TOTS!!! TOTS!!! TOTS!!!
- I have a new found appreciation for Gwenyth Paltrow. (“Lindsey Lohan is totally crazy, right?”) First of all, didn’t know she could sing. Secondly, I love her new character, Holly Holliday… that is until we hear her back story.
- No shirtless Chord Overstreet. 😦
- They never EVER should have an episode with out Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester!
- Conjuction Junction (OMG They did School House Rock!!! Any person who was alive in the any part of the 70s or early 80s will recall School House Rock during ABC Saturday morning cartoons.)
- Forget You (it’s actually called Fuck You!) Gwenyth actually has a good voice! I am impressed.
- Make ‘em Laugh (from Singin’ in the Rain) It took a few seconds to realize that this was a dream sequence. It was only okay, but you can’t help but love Mike Chang’s (Harry Shum, Jr.) dancing. That boy can move.
- Nowadays (from Chicago) Again, I continue to be impressed with Paltrow voice. Nicely done.
- Singin’ in the Rain/Umbrella (-ella) mash up. At first, I wasn’t so sure about this mash up. But after watching it a second time, it was a perfect blend of classic and current. And the recreation of Rihanna’s video made it even better.