- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Pelosi a Dreamgirl?
November 6, 2010Posted by on
She’s staying. She’s staying! And you… and you… and you, you’re gonna lover her?
That was the word yesterday when outgoing Speaker Nancy Pelosi tweeted that she was going to run for House Minority Leader.
Picture Nancy Pelosi as Jennifer Holliday (or Jennifer Hudson in the movie version) of the Broadway show Dreamgirls, singing to her “Curtis”, which in this case would be President Obama.