- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Pelosi a Dreamgirl?
November 6, 2010Posted by on
She’s staying. She’s staying! And you… and you… and you, you’re gonna lover her?
That was the word yesterday when outgoing Speaker Nancy Pelosi tweeted that she was going to run for House Minority Leader.
Picture Nancy Pelosi as Jennifer Holliday (or Jennifer Hudson in the movie version) of the Broadway show Dreamgirls, singing to her “Curtis”, which in this case would be President Obama.