- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 22 hours ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 1 day ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 3 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 6 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Jody Watley. Fave 3 songs: 1) Friends 2) Looking for a New Love 3) Real Love https://t.co/cvgbIQ1Jsq 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Dems In Florida, Desperate
October 28, 2010Posted by on
File this under what appears to be a Hail Mary attempt of desperation to retain the Senate for Democrats.
In the last two weeks of this mid-term election cycle, it has just been revealed that former President Bill Clinton unsuccessfully tried to persuade Florida Congressman Kendrick Meek to drop his bid for the U.S. Senate, and endorse Republican-turned-independent Gov. Charlie Crist’s bid.
In a written statement, Crist Campaign Spokesman Danny Kanner confirmed the report saying…
“While this story is accurate, the governor’s focus is on uniting common-sense Democrats, independents, and Republicans behind his campaign because he is the one candidate who can defeat Tea Party extremist Marco Rubio and deliver bipartisan results for Florida in Washington.”
The latest Quinnipiac Poll, taken 10/18 – 10/24, show Marco Rubio with a 7 point lead over Crist.