- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Obama v. DADT
October 20, 2010Posted by on
Does anyone else see the irony of the Obama Administration pursuing in court to try to overturn what Judge Phillips has ruled, given that Obama himself has repeatedly said that he wants to end this policy?
As of last week, DADT has been declared unconstitutional. It’s dead! The only way to revive it is to appeal it to the 9th Circuit with the hopes that a lame duck Congess will act on it. And we already know that Sen. John McCain has vowed to single-handedly filibuster it in the Senate.
When Dan Choi is not out being a media whore, he makes a great point in that “Obama should focus his attention on crafting an executive order instituting a non-discrimination policy.”