- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Leaving on a Jet Plane
September 1, 2010Posted by on
By the time you read this, I will have departed our nation’s capital en route to coal country. For the next month, I will be working to educate people on the continued importance of clean coal. Bring on the jokes. I know you have ‘em.
While I’m away, I will be traveling through Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. This will inch me closer to my goal of visiting all 50 states. I’ve been to West Virginia once and Pennsylvania a half dozen times. Ohio will be my 33 state.
The one thing about visiting Ohio that I am NOT looking forward to is the never-ending chant of “O-H, I-O.” Ohio State has their season opener Thursday night against Marshall, so I guess I’ll be inundated with “We Are, MARSHALL!” as well. But at least that means it’s football season!
I’ll post here as often as possible, and share pictures of my antics, I mean, journey. Hasta la vista, baby!