- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Leaving on a Jet Plane
September 1, 2010Posted by on
By the time you read this, I will have departed our nation’s capital en route to coal country. For the next month, I will be working to educate people on the continued importance of clean coal. Bring on the jokes. I know you have ‘em.
While I’m away, I will be traveling through Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. This will inch me closer to my goal of visiting all 50 states. I’ve been to West Virginia once and Pennsylvania a half dozen times. Ohio will be my 33 state.
The one thing about visiting Ohio that I am NOT looking forward to is the never-ending chant of “O-H, I-O.” Ohio State has their season opener Thursday night against Marshall, so I guess I’ll be inundated with “We Are, MARSHALL!” as well. But at least that means it’s football season!
I’ll post here as often as possible, and share pictures of my antics, I mean, journey. Hasta la vista, baby!