- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Leaving on a Jet Plane
September 1, 2010Posted by on
By the time you read this, I will have departed our nation’s capital en route to coal country. For the next month, I will be working to educate people on the continued importance of clean coal. Bring on the jokes. I know you have ‘em.
While I’m away, I will be traveling through Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. This will inch me closer to my goal of visiting all 50 states. I’ve been to West Virginia once and Pennsylvania a half dozen times. Ohio will be my 33 state.
The one thing about visiting Ohio that I am NOT looking forward to is the never-ending chant of “O-H, I-O.” Ohio State has their season opener Thursday night against Marshall, so I guess I’ll be inundated with “We Are, MARSHALL!” as well. But at least that means it’s football season!
I’ll post here as often as possible, and share pictures of my antics, I mean, journey. Hasta la vista, baby!