- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Ken Mehlman
August 26, 2010Posted by on
Yesterday, Marc Ambinder of the Atlantic published the story in which Ken Mehlman, a former Bush Advisor and former RNC Chairman came out.
While many in the LGBT community are saying “what took you so long,” I will simply say, “BRAVO!” Coming to terms with one’s sexuality and coming out are two very difficult and personal steps. The journey can be long and winding.
I’ve known Ken for a long time. We both worked on the Hill. And we were both closeted.
People can continue to look at the past if they want to. But people get to their current point in life differently. Let’s applaud Ken for not only taking this step, but also joining the fight for equality for all Americans.