- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More on Hank’s Oyster Bar
August 24, 2010Posted by on
Earlier this month, I wrote about Push Back Against Hank’s Oyster Bar. Last week, I was alerted to an op-ed by my friend, ANC Commissioner Jack Jacobson, regarding the expansion of Hank’s Oyster Bar. This piece ran in the Dupont Currant and can be found on his website. I would like to point out that Jack is the commissioner for ANC 2B04, whose jurisdiction includes Hank’s.
It is a must read! Double Standards for 17th Street Liquor Licenses