- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More on Hank’s Oyster Bar
August 24, 2010Posted by on
Earlier this month, I wrote about Push Back Against Hank’s Oyster Bar. Last week, I was alerted to an op-ed by my friend, ANC Commissioner Jack Jacobson, regarding the expansion of Hank’s Oyster Bar. This piece ran in the Dupont Currant and can be found on his website. I would like to point out that Jack is the commissioner for ANC 2B04, whose jurisdiction includes Hank’s.
It is a must read! Double Standards for 17th Street Liquor Licenses