- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More on Hank’s Oyster Bar
August 24, 2010Posted by on
Earlier this month, I wrote about Push Back Against Hank’s Oyster Bar. Last week, I was alerted to an op-ed by my friend, ANC Commissioner Jack Jacobson, regarding the expansion of Hank’s Oyster Bar. This piece ran in the Dupont Currant and can be found on his website. I would like to point out that Jack is the commissioner for ANC 2B04, whose jurisdiction includes Hank’s.
It is a must read! Double Standards for 17th Street Liquor Licenses