- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Professional Left
August 10, 2010Posted by on
What started as a piece in The Hill newspaper this morning has turned into a reexamination of the relationship between President Barack Obama and the base of the Democratic party – or at least the vocal online and media base.
Sam Youngman quotes White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs as saying “I hear these people saying he’s (Obama) like George Bush. Those people ought to be drug tested.” Here, Gibbs refers to the ‘professional left’ as those who live inside the Beltway and get paid to bloviate about the President and his politics.
Uber cute leftist Ari Melber (@AriMelber) opines in a tweet, “If we’re the Professional Left, does that make the White House the Professional Center? Why does it sound like an office park?”
It’s fun to see the Left try to tear each other apart. It’s been happening on our side for years.