- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Perry v. Schwarzenegger: The Results Show
August 4, 2010Posted by on
Today, the federal courts will release its decision in the landmark Perry v. Schwarzenegger case. You know — the one debating the validity of California’s 2008 Proposition 8.
According to Pam’s House Blend, if you text the word “EQUAL” to 69866, you will receive a text message with the official decision on your mobile device the moment the court releases its decision.
One of the funny things about the motion to stay is their claim of the possibility of irreparable harm absent a stay. @gabrielmalor aptly points out that “there are already 18,000 gay-married couples in CA. Doesn’t seem like more are going to ‘harm’ anyone in particular.”
And finally, my good friend, Chris Geidner over at Metro Weekly has compiled a most excellent Prop 8 Decision Day FAQ about what’s going to happen next and why.