- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Oh My Snuggie!
August 1, 2010Posted by on
This evening, I watched with amazement an advertisement for the NEW snuggie – the Snuggie Varsity!
I was channel surfing, and stop on LOGO, which was playing Three of Hearts. All of a sudden, this insane video appealing to the collegial crowd appeared on my flat screen. I couldn’t help but laugh throughout the entire commercial. And then I went to their web site. And there it was, the “limited edition” Snuggie Varsity. Only $19.95 plus postage and handling. But wait! If you act now, you can buy one and get one free! Oh my shit!