- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 6 days ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
- How do you sleep for 11 hours and wake up tired? Ugh! 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Breaking: MOVA Out of Business
July 22, 2010Posted by on
This story was first mentioned today on a podcast I was on called It’s a Gay Thing DC. The owner, Babak Movahedi, is thinking of moving up to 12th & U. So I guess he wants to now compete with Nellie’s and Town. He first better learn to lower his prices.
They just lost their 6th general manager and half of their staff. So if you’re looking for a bartending job…