- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Breaking: MOVA Out of Business
July 22, 2010Posted by on
This story was first mentioned today on a podcast I was on called It’s a Gay Thing DC. The owner, Babak Movahedi, is thinking of moving up to 12th & U. So I guess he wants to now compete with Nellie’s and Town. He first better learn to lower his prices.
They just lost their 6th general manager and half of their staff. So if you’re looking for a bartending job…