- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Another Hottie on the Hill
July 17, 2010Posted by on
Move over Scott Brown. Step aside Aaron Schrock. There’s a new hottie in town and his name is Carte Patrick Goodwin. He is the newly appointed Senator from West Virginia, replacing the late Robert Byrd. When Goodwin is sworn into office Tuesday, he will be the youngest member serving in the Senate at the ripe old age of… 36.
Much like what happened in Florida when Governor Charlie Crist appointed George LeMieux to replace Senator Mel Martinez until Crist runs for the seat, West Virginia Governor Manchin plans to run for the seat later this year.
Now let’s see where he stands on the issues. Is he going to be a typical tax & spend liberal or something closer to a Blue Dog?