- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Another Hottie on the Hill
July 17, 2010Posted by on
Move over Scott Brown. Step aside Aaron Schrock. There’s a new hottie in town and his name is Carte Patrick Goodwin. He is the newly appointed Senator from West Virginia, replacing the late Robert Byrd. When Goodwin is sworn into office Tuesday, he will be the youngest member serving in the Senate at the ripe old age of… 36.
Much like what happened in Florida when Governor Charlie Crist appointed George LeMieux to replace Senator Mel Martinez until Crist runs for the seat, West Virginia Governor Manchin plans to run for the seat later this year.
Now let’s see where he stands on the issues. Is he going to be a typical tax & spend liberal or something closer to a Blue Dog?