- Hello Denver! 6 hours ago
- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 1 day ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 2 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 4 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Another Hottie on the Hill
July 17, 2010Posted by on
Move over Scott Brown. Step aside Aaron Schrock. There’s a new hottie in town and his name is Carte Patrick Goodwin. He is the newly appointed Senator from West Virginia, replacing the late Robert Byrd. When Goodwin is sworn into office Tuesday, he will be the youngest member serving in the Senate at the ripe old age of… 36.
Much like what happened in Florida when Governor Charlie Crist appointed George LeMieux to replace Senator Mel Martinez until Crist runs for the seat, West Virginia Governor Manchin plans to run for the seat later this year.
Now let’s see where he stands on the issues. Is he going to be a typical tax & spend liberal or something closer to a Blue Dog?