- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Oh No She Di’int
July 9, 2010Posted by on
One of my favorite ladies of comedy, Lisa Lampanelli, decided to enter the fray of commentary regarding last night’s decision of LeBron James to move to Miami. She writes,
“LeBron James announced he’ll be playing in Miami. That lucky team can now look forward to losing in the playoffs for years to come!”
The girl sure knows how to make a statement.