- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Oh No She Di’int
July 9, 2010Posted by on
One of my favorite ladies of comedy, Lisa Lampanelli, decided to enter the fray of commentary regarding last night’s decision of LeBron James to move to Miami. She writes,
“LeBron James announced he’ll be playing in Miami. That lucky team can now look forward to losing in the playoffs for years to come!”
The girl sure knows how to make a statement.