- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
And Now, a Message from GOProud
July 9, 2010Posted by on
After yesterday’s brush up, GOProud issued a statement. In fairness, I reprint it below.
Statement of Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director
(Washington, D.C.) – Recently, according to press reports, a group calling itself the Sunshine Republicans apparently endorsed the independent candidacy of Florida Governor Charlie Crist in his race for U.S. Senate. In response, Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director of GOProud, issued the following statement:
“Neither GOProud, nor any affiliate of GOProud, has endorsed Charlie Crist’s campaign for Senate. The Sunshine Republicans are not an affiliate of GOProud. In fact, GOProud severed ties with the Sunshine Republicans this winter over their support for Charlie Crist.
“GOProud is still evaluating House and Senate races across the country and has issued no endorsement in this race. Let me be clear, however, Marco Rubio is the only conservative in this race and the only candidate who deserves the support of conservative voters in Florida.”