- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
And Now, a Message from GOProud
July 9, 2010Posted by on
After yesterday’s brush up, GOProud issued a statement. In fairness, I reprint it below.
Statement of Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director
(Washington, D.C.) – Recently, according to press reports, a group calling itself the Sunshine Republicans apparently endorsed the independent candidacy of Florida Governor Charlie Crist in his race for U.S. Senate. In response, Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director of GOProud, issued the following statement:
“Neither GOProud, nor any affiliate of GOProud, has endorsed Charlie Crist’s campaign for Senate. The Sunshine Republicans are not an affiliate of GOProud. In fact, GOProud severed ties with the Sunshine Republicans this winter over their support for Charlie Crist.
“GOProud is still evaluating House and Senate races across the country and has issued no endorsement in this race. Let me be clear, however, Marco Rubio is the only conservative in this race and the only candidate who deserves the support of conservative voters in Florida.”