- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
And Now, a Message from GOProud
July 9, 2010Posted by on
After yesterday’s brush up, GOProud issued a statement. In fairness, I reprint it below.
Statement of Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director
(Washington, D.C.) – Recently, according to press reports, a group calling itself the Sunshine Republicans apparently endorsed the independent candidacy of Florida Governor Charlie Crist in his race for U.S. Senate. In response, Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director of GOProud, issued the following statement:
“Neither GOProud, nor any affiliate of GOProud, has endorsed Charlie Crist’s campaign for Senate. The Sunshine Republicans are not an affiliate of GOProud. In fact, GOProud severed ties with the Sunshine Republicans this winter over their support for Charlie Crist.
“GOProud is still evaluating House and Senate races across the country and has issued no endorsement in this race. Let me be clear, however, Marco Rubio is the only conservative in this race and the only candidate who deserves the support of conservative voters in Florida.”