- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Better Question: Is GOProud Thin-skinned?
July 8, 2010Posted by on
A couple of hours ago, I blogged about GOProud and one of their affiliates endorsing Charlie Crist for Senate. While GOProud Executive Director Jimmy LaSalvia (good cop?) promptly called me and left a polite voicemail alerting me to new information not gleened from the two articles I sourced (which I then promptly updated), GOProud President Christopher Barron (bad cop?) responded quite differently.
My good friend Andrew Powaleny retweeted on Twitter and reposted on Facebook my piece.
This is how Barron responded on Facebook.
And it got even saucier on Twitter.
So my question now is, why the temper Chris? I think Miss Manners needs to take a field trip to a certain basement office on Stanton Park.