- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Better Question: Is GOProud Thin-skinned?
July 8, 2010Posted by on
A couple of hours ago, I blogged about GOProud and one of their affiliates endorsing Charlie Crist for Senate. While GOProud Executive Director Jimmy LaSalvia (good cop?) promptly called me and left a polite voicemail alerting me to new information not gleened from the two articles I sourced (which I then promptly updated), GOProud President Christopher Barron (bad cop?) responded quite differently.
My good friend Andrew Powaleny retweeted on Twitter and reposted on Facebook my piece.
This is how Barron responded on Facebook.
And it got even saucier on Twitter.
So my question now is, why the temper Chris? I think Miss Manners needs to take a field trip to a certain basement office on Stanton Park.