- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Better Question: Is GOProud Thin-skinned?
July 8, 2010Posted by on
A couple of hours ago, I blogged about GOProud and one of their affiliates endorsing Charlie Crist for Senate. While GOProud Executive Director Jimmy LaSalvia (good cop?) promptly called me and left a polite voicemail alerting me to new information not gleened from the two articles I sourced (which I then promptly updated), GOProud President Christopher Barron (bad cop?) responded quite differently.
My good friend Andrew Powaleny retweeted on Twitter and reposted on Facebook my piece.
This is how Barron responded on Facebook.
And it got even saucier on Twitter.
So my question now is, why the temper Chris? I think Miss Manners needs to take a field trip to a certain basement office on Stanton Park.