- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hawaii Gets It Wrong
July 7, 2010Posted by on
With all due respect to the Tenth Amendment and States’ Rights, Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle must suffer from a disservice of staff and advisors. That is the only conclusion one can come to in light of her decision to veto the civil unions bill passed by the Hawaii legislature in April.
The Governor said she was vetoing the bill because she has become convinced that this issue is of “such significant societal importance that it deserves to be decided directly by all the people of Hawaii.”
But it has already been voted on by the good people of Hawaii back in 1998. So are you going to keep voting until you get the outcome you want?