- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 22 hours ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 1 day ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 3 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 6 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Jody Watley. Fave 3 songs: 1) Friends 2) Looking for a New Love 3) Real Love https://t.co/cvgbIQ1Jsq 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hawaii Gets It Wrong
July 7, 2010Posted by on
With all due respect to the Tenth Amendment and States’ Rights, Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle must suffer from a disservice of staff and advisors. That is the only conclusion one can come to in light of her decision to veto the civil unions bill passed by the Hawaii legislature in April.
The Governor said she was vetoing the bill because she has become convinced that this issue is of “such significant societal importance that it deserves to be decided directly by all the people of Hawaii.”
But it has already been voted on by the good people of Hawaii back in 1998. So are you going to keep voting until you get the outcome you want?