- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Finals
May 26, 2010Posted by on
Here we are at the end of a long and sometimes painful season of American Idol. I honestly feel we have the best two performers in the finale, much like 2008 with David Cook and David Archialetta. Let’s take a look at how it went. Lee has been on fire the last three weeks, while Crystal has been good, but not great.
Lee – The Boxer
Of course he’s doing this song. It was a decent performance, but it needs more energy.
Crystal – Me & Bobby McGee
This firt round seems to be the folk song round. But Crystal belts it out like a natural.
Round One goes to Crystal.
Lee – Everybody Hurts
Pitchy. Okay, I’m starting to hurt while this song is still playing. I’m still bored with you tonight. Based on Twitter comments, no one liked this selection.
Crystal – Black Velvet
Not crazy about the arrangement, but she’s singing like her life is depending on it. Damn girl! Go MamaSox!!
Round Two goes to Crystal.
Lee – Beautiful Day
Really? Your first single is going to be a U2 song? This is the lamest night for you all year. Very disappointed. On a positive note, I liked the strings.
Crystal – Up to the Mountain
I’m in church and I just got chills! You can hear the pain and emotion coming from deep down in her soul on this song. Wow!!!
To me, this was a complete knock out! If Crystal isn’t the next American Idol, something is terribly wrong.