- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Finals
May 26, 2010Posted by on
Here we are at the end of a long and sometimes painful season of American Idol. I honestly feel we have the best two performers in the finale, much like 2008 with David Cook and David Archialetta. Let’s take a look at how it went. Lee has been on fire the last three weeks, while Crystal has been good, but not great.
Lee – The Boxer
Of course he’s doing this song. It was a decent performance, but it needs more energy.
Crystal – Me & Bobby McGee
This firt round seems to be the folk song round. But Crystal belts it out like a natural.
Round One goes to Crystal.
Lee – Everybody Hurts
Pitchy. Okay, I’m starting to hurt while this song is still playing. I’m still bored with you tonight. Based on Twitter comments, no one liked this selection.
Crystal – Black Velvet
Not crazy about the arrangement, but she’s singing like her life is depending on it. Damn girl! Go MamaSox!!
Round Two goes to Crystal.
Lee – Beautiful Day
Really? Your first single is going to be a U2 song? This is the lamest night for you all year. Very disappointed. On a positive note, I liked the strings.
Crystal – Up to the Mountain
I’m in church and I just got chills! You can hear the pain and emotion coming from deep down in her soul on this song. Wow!!!
To me, this was a complete knock out! If Crystal isn’t the next American Idol, something is terribly wrong.