- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: May 25, 2010
May 25, 2010Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Today offers some great shots to give out! Ralp Waldo Emerson would be 207, Robert Ludlum of the Jason Bourne series would be 83, Gandalf himself – Sir Ian McKellen – ages gracefully, as does Mike Myers, Stacy London (What Not to Wear) and Lauryn Hill.
- This Day in History
On this day in 1977, Memorial Day weekend opens with an intergalactic bang as the first of George Lucas’ blockbuster Star Wars movies hits American theaters.
- Hey Napalitano, It’s a Gulf, not an Ocean.
This video is taken straight from the Politico.
- Don’t Mess with Miss DC!
City Paper reports that bombshell beauty queen, and a runner-up for Miss America, Jennifer Corey took matters into her own hands, after hands were taken to her. They quote the Washington Examiner, who says the District beauty queen winner was slapped in the butt by a group of “spoiled rich preppy kids who think that they are better than you because their dad makes a lot of money.” They were out in Georgetown, if you can imagine. After the third assault, “I just had so much rage against him . . . that I slammed him up against the wall,” Corey said. “[T]here is no reason for a girl to have to worry about being slapped . . . or touched when we go out.”
- Will DDOT Rain on the Pride Parade?
That is the question many people have been asking since last November when the District Department of Transportation began ripping up the sidewalk along 17th Street NW right in the middle of the parade route for Capital Pride. The project is scheduled to last for 240 days (weather permitting). That would put completion around July 29th, (weather permitting). We’re less than three weeks out from the parade, so we shall see. Oh, and they even have a website to monitor their progress — http://17thstreetstreetscape.com/default.aspx