- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: May 19, 2010
May 19, 2010Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Today shots go out to a duo of controversial people – Ho Chi Minh and Malcolm X, Andre the Giant, punk rock legend Joey Ramone, and former Bond girl Grace Jones (A View to a Kill).
- This Day in History
A three-year-old boy dies of avian influenza in Hong Kong on this day in 1997. By the time the outbreak was controlled, six people were dead and 1.6 million domestic fowl were destroyed. And then there was SARS.
- BYE BYE BYE
It shouldn’t be much of a surprise that I was giddy last night when it was declared that Senator Snarlin’ Arlen Specter was defeated in the Democratic primary. Although I will say that I wasn’t as giddy as Rachel Maddow over on MSNBC. She seemed to revel in the fact that liberal Democrats were taking the charge in the polls. She was absolutely besides herself about Sestak defeating Specter and denying him a sixth term in the Senate. And she could hardly contain her happiness that Lt. Gov. Bill Halter was less than two points behind Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln and forced her into a runoff in a few weeks. Just wait until November!
- Yes, I’m a Gleek!
Last night, Glee had another amazing performance, highlighted by guess performances by Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) and Adina Menzel. But that wasn’t the best thing about Glee this week. Vogue Magazine has an amazing pic of Matthew Morrison’s Will Shuester. Wowzah!!!