- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Three
May 19, 2010Posted by on
And then there were three. Here we are at the semi-finals! Unless something earth-shattering happens, we know who’s going home tonight.
Casey – It’s Alright with Me
Crystal – Come to My Window
I was waiting to see Julianne Lewis in the background just like in the original video. This was a great choice!
Lee – Simple Man
You should have stood up sooner. It sucked while you were sitting down. The judges all loved it, but I thougth it was a little karaoke though.
Casey – Daughters
Come on Casey! You’re taking a Grammy winning song and making it boring with no meaning! The best part of the performance was the guitar solo.
Crystal – Maybe I’m Amazed
Great selection, but stop screaming. It is full of heart and soul though.
Lee – Hallelujah
OMG! I think he’s gonna win this whole thing now!
I think it’s safe to say that barring some miracle, Casey is going home tonight. That sets up a very well matched final between Crystal and Lee.