- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Three
May 19, 2010Posted by on
And then there were three. Here we are at the semi-finals! Unless something earth-shattering happens, we know who’s going home tonight.
Casey – It’s Alright with Me
Crystal – Come to My Window
I was waiting to see Julianne Lewis in the background just like in the original video. This was a great choice!
Lee – Simple Man
You should have stood up sooner. It sucked while you were sitting down. The judges all loved it, but I thougth it was a little karaoke though.
Casey – Daughters
Come on Casey! You’re taking a Grammy winning song and making it boring with no meaning! The best part of the performance was the guitar solo.
Crystal – Maybe I’m Amazed
Great selection, but stop screaming. It is full of heart and soul though.
Lee – Hallelujah
OMG! I think he’s gonna win this whole thing now!
I think it’s safe to say that barring some miracle, Casey is going home tonight. That sets up a very well matched final between Crystal and Lee.