- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
That Florida Bounce is Gone
May 17, 2010Posted by on
Ooops! What once seemed like pragmatic and politically smart move now appears to be aimlessly floating like the oil in the Gulf of Mexico. Two weeks ago GOP Governor Charlie Crist announced he was running as an independent. Polls immediately showed him with a 38% to 34% advantage over Marco Rubio.
Today, a new Rasmussen polls of likely voters in Florida finds Republican Marco Rubio with 39% support, while Crist earns 31% of the vote and Democrat Kendrick Meek trails at 18%. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided.
In the words of Bruce Springsteen, Charlie Crist is “going down down down down…”