- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 17 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
That Florida Bounce is Gone
May 17, 2010Posted by on
Ooops! What once seemed like pragmatic and politically smart move now appears to be aimlessly floating like the oil in the Gulf of Mexico. Two weeks ago GOP Governor Charlie Crist announced he was running as an independent. Polls immediately showed him with a 38% to 34% advantage over Marco Rubio.
Today, a new Rasmussen polls of likely voters in Florida finds Republican Marco Rubio with 39% support, while Crist earns 31% of the vote and Democrat Kendrick Meek trails at 18%. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided.
In the words of Bruce Springsteen, Charlie Crist is “going down down down down…”