- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
That Florida Bounce is Gone
May 17, 2010Posted by on
Ooops! What once seemed like pragmatic and politically smart move now appears to be aimlessly floating like the oil in the Gulf of Mexico. Two weeks ago GOP Governor Charlie Crist announced he was running as an independent. Polls immediately showed him with a 38% to 34% advantage over Marco Rubio.
Today, a new Rasmussen polls of likely voters in Florida finds Republican Marco Rubio with 39% support, while Crist earns 31% of the vote and Democrat Kendrick Meek trails at 18%. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided.
In the words of Bruce Springsteen, Charlie Crist is “going down down down down…”