- Hello Denver! 6 hours ago
- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 1 day ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 2 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 4 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
That Florida Bounce is Gone
May 17, 2010Posted by on
Ooops! What once seemed like pragmatic and politically smart move now appears to be aimlessly floating like the oil in the Gulf of Mexico. Two weeks ago GOP Governor Charlie Crist announced he was running as an independent. Polls immediately showed him with a 38% to 34% advantage over Marco Rubio.
Today, a new Rasmussen polls of likely voters in Florida finds Republican Marco Rubio with 39% support, while Crist earns 31% of the vote and Democrat Kendrick Meek trails at 18%. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided.
In the words of Bruce Springsteen, Charlie Crist is “going down down down down…”