- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
They’re Catching on to that Bait & Switch
May 15, 2010Posted by on
My friends over at Bilerico yesterday posed a very interesting question: Are the Democrats Running a Con Game on ENDA?
The answer should be obvious to anyone with a pulse. If you harken back to last year, when Speaker Pelosi uttered those two words, “NOT NOW” you knew you’d been had.
I am glad to see finally see others finally opening their eyes to this bait and switch. I’ve been saying so for months on these very pages.