- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Four
May 12, 2010Posted by on
Lee – Kiss From a Rose (from Batman Returns)
A little spotty at first. Definitely too fast. Slow it down a little. Not his best performance, but okay.
Big Mike – Will You Be There (from Free Willy)
You’re leading a choir, not singing with the choir in the background. Where is the a capella part that would pump up the song?
DUET Crystal/Lee – Falling Slowly (from Once)
Crystal was great, Lee was okay. Lee, quit putting your guitar in front of Crystal’s face!
Casey – Mrs. Robinson (from The Graduate)
Reminds me of Matt Girard last year when he was in the audience with his piano, or even Jason Castro with a hippie viibe.
Crystal – I’m Alright (from Caddyshack)
Who do I hear? Tricia Yearwood, Melissa Ethridge, Janice Joplin. Way to go, Mamma Socks!
DUET Casey/Mike – Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman (from Don Juan DeMarco)
Damn that was a sexy song!
Tonight, the bottom two will be Casey and Michael. Crystal and Lee are just in a different league.
And going home tonight will be Big Mike. He won’t reach his goal of making it to the Top Three. Next week, Casey will go home.