- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Four
May 12, 2010Posted by on
Lee – Kiss From a Rose (from Batman Returns)
A little spotty at first. Definitely too fast. Slow it down a little. Not his best performance, but okay.
Big Mike – Will You Be There (from Free Willy)
You’re leading a choir, not singing with the choir in the background. Where is the a capella part that would pump up the song?
DUET Crystal/Lee – Falling Slowly (from Once)
Crystal was great, Lee was okay. Lee, quit putting your guitar in front of Crystal’s face!
Casey – Mrs. Robinson (from The Graduate)
Reminds me of Matt Girard last year when he was in the audience with his piano, or even Jason Castro with a hippie viibe.
Crystal – I’m Alright (from Caddyshack)
Who do I hear? Tricia Yearwood, Melissa Ethridge, Janice Joplin. Way to go, Mamma Socks!
DUET Casey/Mike – Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman (from Don Juan DeMarco)
Damn that was a sexy song!
Tonight, the bottom two will be Casey and Michael. Crystal and Lee are just in a different league.
And going home tonight will be Big Mike. He won’t reach his goal of making it to the Top Three. Next week, Casey will go home.