- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Rudeness of People
May 8, 2010Posted by on
This afternoon, a friend invited me over to his place for a low key BBQ. Nothing fancy, just a few people over for drinks and eats. He told me to come over around 6 or so.
I arrived shortly after 6:30, and was told that we would start the BBQ around 8, when the other two arrived. I was like, “Fine, where’s the vodka?”
At 8:45, the others called to say they were on their way, but that they had already ate.
We all were like, WTF?!?!
Why are people so inconsiderate?