- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Rudeness of People
May 8, 2010Posted by on
This afternoon, a friend invited me over to his place for a low key BBQ. Nothing fancy, just a few people over for drinks and eats. He told me to come over around 6 or so.
I arrived shortly after 6:30, and was told that we would start the BBQ around 8, when the other two arrived. I was like, “Fine, where’s the vodka?”
At 8:45, the others called to say they were on their way, but that they had already ate.
We all were like, WTF?!?!
Why are people so inconsiderate?