- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Rudeness of People
May 8, 2010Posted by on
This afternoon, a friend invited me over to his place for a low key BBQ. Nothing fancy, just a few people over for drinks and eats. He told me to come over around 6 or so.
I arrived shortly after 6:30, and was told that we would start the BBQ around 8, when the other two arrived. I was like, “Fine, where’s the vodka?”
At 8:45, the others called to say they were on their way, but that they had already ate.
We all were like, WTF?!?!
Why are people so inconsiderate?