- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Five
May 5, 2010Posted by on
Aaron – Fly Me to the Moon
Get in tune, son! Didn’t like this performance at all. What sucks is that as he butchers this song, I can only think of my good friend Facch at his wedding. This is a family song of theirs. Aaron was a wet blanket.
Casey – Blue Skies
What’s up with people starting off key? But OMG, he looks hot! Wow, Kara just said you sounded like a lamb singing. Damn! But you’re still hot!
Crystal – Summer Wind
That’s a damn beautiful dress! This song is totally out of her element, but she makes it work. Casey, take note.
Big Mike – The Way You Look Tonight
That hat is like three sizes too small for your head, bro! But wow! Traces of Luther Vandross are coming out of your mouth. Good job!
Lee – That’s Life
You should have stood up sooner. It sucked while you were sitting down. The judges all loved it, but I thougth it was a little karaoke though.
Aaron and Casey are definitely in the bottom three, but I think Big Mike may be as well.
And going home tonight will be the hotness that is Casey, inspite of a last minute attempted save by my friends over at VotefortheWorst.com.