- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Five
May 5, 2010Posted by on
Aaron – Fly Me to the Moon
Get in tune, son! Didn’t like this performance at all. What sucks is that as he butchers this song, I can only think of my good friend Facch at his wedding. This is a family song of theirs. Aaron was a wet blanket.
Casey – Blue Skies
What’s up with people starting off key? But OMG, he looks hot! Wow, Kara just said you sounded like a lamb singing. Damn! But you’re still hot!
Crystal – Summer Wind
That’s a damn beautiful dress! This song is totally out of her element, but she makes it work. Casey, take note.
Big Mike – The Way You Look Tonight
That hat is like three sizes too small for your head, bro! But wow! Traces of Luther Vandross are coming out of your mouth. Good job!
Lee – That’s Life
You should have stood up sooner. It sucked while you were sitting down. The judges all loved it, but I thougth it was a little karaoke though.
Aaron and Casey are definitely in the bottom three, but I think Big Mike may be as well.
And going home tonight will be the hotness that is Casey, inspite of a last minute attempted save by my friends over at VotefortheWorst.com.