- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: May 4, 2010
May 4, 2010Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Today’s shots go out to singer Sheena Easton (Morning Train, For Your Eyes Only), radio uber-celeb Casey Kasem (American Top 40), Coretta Scott King, and President and General Ulysses S. Grant.
- This Day in History
On May 4, 1965, San Francisco Giants outfielder Willie Mays hits his 512th career home run to break Mel Ott’s National League record for home runs. Mays would finish his career with 660 home runs, good for third on the all-time list at the time of his retirement.
- Deli on the Hill
According to PrinceofPetworth.com, Perry Smith, co-owner of Matchbox, has confirmed that he and his partners will open another place – a deli — on Barracks row. It will be located opposite the Fire House and will be called DC-3.
- New York City Bomb
According to The Politico, a Pakistani-born American wanted in connection with the alleged car bombing attempt in Times Square over the weekend was arrested Monday night at John F. Kennedy airport in New York City, Attorney General Eric Holder said in an unusual early morning statement to reporters Tuesday.