- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 23, 2010
April 23, 2010Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Today go out to Lee Majors ($6 million Dollar Man) Joyce DeWitt (Three’s Company) Valerie Bertinelli (One Day at a Time, and ex-wife of Eddie Van Halen) and William Shakespeare.
- This Day in History
On April 23, 1969, Sirhan Sirhan was sentenced to death for assassinating New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy. The sentence was later reduced to life imprisonment.
- In Memoriam
Robert Jackson passed away this week due to complications from a heart attack. Most people simply knew him as Big Rob or Clemson Rob (where he played football), but everyone thought of Rob as a kind, wonderful person. He was always there with a smile, a boisterous laugh, and a giant bear hug. You were loved, Rob. And you will be missed.
- NFL Draft
Well, if there is anything to be said about the first round of the NFL draft last night it has to be about the domination of the Big 12! The first four chosen were from the Big 12, and overall six being chosen last night, with the lowest going at number 14. To be put in perspective, Tim Tebow went number 25.