- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 23, 2010
April 23, 2010Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Today go out to Lee Majors ($6 million Dollar Man) Joyce DeWitt (Three’s Company) Valerie Bertinelli (One Day at a Time, and ex-wife of Eddie Van Halen) and William Shakespeare.
- This Day in History
On April 23, 1969, Sirhan Sirhan was sentenced to death for assassinating New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy. The sentence was later reduced to life imprisonment.
- In Memoriam
Robert Jackson passed away this week due to complications from a heart attack. Most people simply knew him as Big Rob or Clemson Rob (where he played football), but everyone thought of Rob as a kind, wonderful person. He was always there with a smile, a boisterous laugh, and a giant bear hug. You were loved, Rob. And you will be missed.
- NFL Draft
Well, if there is anything to be said about the first round of the NFL draft last night it has to be about the domination of the Big 12! The first four chosen were from the Big 12, and overall six being chosen last night, with the lowest going at number 14. To be put in perspective, Tim Tebow went number 25.