- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Final 9
April 14, 2010Posted by on
Last night, they did songs from The King – Elvis Presley! Mentoring is last yaer’s runner up, Adam Lambert. This is the first time an Idol alum has been brought back to mentor. Interesting. Because of the save last week that Big Mike received, two people are being kicked to the curb tonight.
Wait! Did Ryan Seacrest really just say that his tongue wasn’t nearly as talented as Adam’s?! I thought this was a family show.
How many times can I say #1 with a BULLET? Half way through the song, I thought I was in church.
Andrew – Hound Dog
Andrew, Andrew, Andrew. You were everyone’s favorite after Hollywood week. But since you’ve been on the big stage, you’ve failed to impress week after week. Adam said it was boring during rehersal. And was also last night.
His Hotness is back! Not only is he hot, but he’s packin’…heat, that is. Remember, family show. It was a little pitchy in some parts, but it was a great arrangement. You’re safe.
Lee – A Little Less Conversation
This dude can rock out!
Aaron – Blue Suede Shoes
It started great, then got boring.
Siobhan – Suspicious Minds
Another good solid performance.
Big Mike – In the Ghetto
I suspect like most people watching, I have never heard this song before. It didn’t even sound like an Elvis song. But it was gooooooood! Very heartfelt. I am thankful he was saved last week.
Katy – Baby What Do you Want Me to Do
Casey – Lordy Miss Claudy
Casey once again was bringing the funk!
My bottom three are Andrew, Aaron, Katy.
And going home tonight will be… Andrew… and Katy!