- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 12 hours ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 5 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 5 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!