- RT @EmmittSmith22: Congratulations and welcome to the #RingofHonor, @darrenwoodson28! You worked so hard for this, way to reach your goals!… 4 hours ago
- RT @BuffaloguyinNYC: In 2007, I came out as gay. In 2014, I dated a black person. Guess which situation went over better? http://t.co/cdAMw… 9 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Gays and Jenga periscope.tv/w/aI1U2zE3MjMw… 3 days ago
- Goodbye Ulah Bistro. @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5tPCaxGVih/ 6 days ago
- Final night before Ulah Bistro closes with @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5s-c31GVn9/ 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!