- It's a Red Hot Chili Peppers day!♬ 'Give It Away' - Red Hot Chili Peppers ♪ moby.to/7v6na7 3 days ago
- Good day for it! instagram.com/p/BEmU9CaGVhd/ 5 days ago
- How can I put this in a way so as not 2 offend or unnerve. There's a rumor goin' all round that U ain't been gettin' served. #80sFriday 1 week ago
- Baby it's true, I think I do & I just wanna tell U that I wanna with U #80sFriday 1 week ago
- I get delirious when U hold my hand. Body gets so weak I can hardly stand. My temperature's runnin' hot. Baby, U got 2 stop #80sFriday 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!