- Happy 3rd birthday, Hudson West! moby.to/hmqhko 44 minutes ago
- RT @nfl: Happy Birthday to @DallasCowboys HC Jason Garrett! #nflbirthdays http://t.co/g1ckA4mVah 46 minutes ago
- Just watched my first Periscope. @LncSmth It was cool! 23 hours ago
- How 'bout bad parking? @EleanorNorton MT @MayorBowser Wanna report a pothole? RT so we can fill potholes in #all8wards! #potholepalooza 2 days ago
- A nice day for a #cigar on the patio. #GodOfFire #SpringIsHere instagram.com/p/0gZSmWmVo2/ 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!