- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 1 day ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 1 day ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 1 day ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 1 day ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!