- Good morning from DFW. instagram.com/p/4l3g5_mVpI/ 34 minutes ago
- It's windy, but I got it lit. Now let's beat the rain. #RomeoyJulieta #cigar #DFW instagram.com/p/4k3ZRCmVo_/ 9 hours ago
- View from Grand Hyatt at DFW. Gonna smoke a cigar before it storms. 10 hours ago
- A shot with a better view of a plane. instagram.com/p/4kc2s3GVtG/ 13 hours ago
- View from my hotel room. DFW Airport is bustling down below. instagram.com/p/4kcqd2GVsq/ 13 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is Costco Really Coming to DC?
April 13, 2010Posted by on
This morning, Mayor Adrian Fenty was to make a big announcement about bringing a Costco to DC. The press conference was supposed to be held at 33rd and Fort Lincoln Drive, Northeast, where Hizzoner would announce a financing package to bring the first Costco and Shoppers Food to the District.
But the press conference was abruptly canceled. What’s going on?
Last month, the Washington Business Journal said that Costco has signed a letter of intent to occupy a shopping center in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood of Northeast DC.
Okay, now what?!