- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Comcast/Xfinity and Fox News
April 12, 2010Posted by on
I get home Sunday night only to find a Tivo message saying that “a lineup change has occurred.” Now, this is typical, but I always look to see what has been added, deleted, or moved around. Tonight, it said that TWC, the Weather Channel, has been added, and FNC, Fox News Channel, has been deleted (Message #62). WTF?!?!??!
I went and checked my ToDo list just to make sure I was reading it correctly (I had just returned from SundayFunday after all). Sure enough, both my daily doses of Your World with Neil Cavuto and Special Report with Bret Baier were no longer listed in my daily lists.
I can’t find anything online to tell me what the hell is going on. When I check Comcast/Xfinity’s website, it tells me that Fox News is still at channel 37 in my neighborhood. FoxNews.com doesn’t give me anything to go on either, except for when I do a search for Comcast. That’s when it gets interesting.
It points me to an article from last December that is titled, “Comcast to Take Majority Stake in NBC.” Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmm.
I will reserve judgment for now. But this had better be resolved by 4pm DC time so I can get my daily fix of Neil, and then Bret, two hours later.