- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Comcast/Xfinity and Fox News
April 12, 2010Posted by on
I get home Sunday night only to find a Tivo message saying that “a lineup change has occurred.” Now, this is typical, but I always look to see what has been added, deleted, or moved around. Tonight, it said that TWC, the Weather Channel, has been added, and FNC, Fox News Channel, has been deleted (Message #62). WTF?!?!??!
I went and checked my ToDo list just to make sure I was reading it correctly (I had just returned from SundayFunday after all). Sure enough, both my daily doses of Your World with Neil Cavuto and Special Report with Bret Baier were no longer listed in my daily lists.
I can’t find anything online to tell me what the hell is going on. When I check Comcast/Xfinity’s website, it tells me that Fox News is still at channel 37 in my neighborhood. FoxNews.com doesn’t give me anything to go on either, except for when I do a search for Comcast. That’s when it gets interesting.
It points me to an article from last December that is titled, “Comcast to Take Majority Stake in NBC.” Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmm.
I will reserve judgment for now. But this had better be resolved by 4pm DC time so I can get my daily fix of Neil, and then Bret, two hours later.