- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 9, 2010
April 9, 2010Posted by on
- Is Campaign Fundraising Official Business?
It is if you’re the Office of Campaign Finance and you’re ruling on your good friend Council Chairman Vincent Gray, who just so happens to be running for DC Mayor. At issue was Chairman Gray’s use of official Council letterhead in a fundraising pitch to Verizon on behalf of the DC State Democratic Committee. Per WaPo, Gray said he did not view the solicitation as being political because the Democratic committee was trying to raise money to promote D.C. voting rights at the convention. Guess what? OCF agreed. Pathetic!
- Ameican Idol & President Obama
The President and First Lady took time out of their busy schedules earlier this week to sit down for a taping with American Idol as part of the show’s fundraising event set to air April 21st. Seriously?! What’s the over-under on whether BHO mentions health care? HA!