- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 9, 2010
April 9, 2010Posted by on
- Is Campaign Fundraising Official Business?
It is if you’re the Office of Campaign Finance and you’re ruling on your good friend Council Chairman Vincent Gray, who just so happens to be running for DC Mayor. At issue was Chairman Gray’s use of official Council letterhead in a fundraising pitch to Verizon on behalf of the DC State Democratic Committee. Per WaPo, Gray said he did not view the solicitation as being political because the Democratic committee was trying to raise money to promote D.C. voting rights at the convention. Guess what? OCF agreed. Pathetic!
- Ameican Idol & President Obama
The President and First Lady took time out of their busy schedules earlier this week to sit down for a taping with American Idol as part of the show’s fundraising event set to air April 21st. Seriously?! What’s the over-under on whether BHO mentions health care? HA!