- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 22 hours ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 1 day ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 3 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 6 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Jody Watley. Fave 3 songs: 1) Friends 2) Looking for a New Love 3) Real Love https://t.co/cvgbIQ1Jsq 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 8, 2010
April 8, 2010Posted by on
- A Tiger by the Tail
For crying out loud, who cares?! Yes, Tiger Woods fucked up. Yes Tiger Woods must make amends with his wife and his sponsors. But I am sick and tired of hearing about it. This morning’s Wapo insists that Tiger winning the Masters this year would be “too much too soon.” Oh yeah, Tiger, quit giving press conferences saying how you fucked up. We know!
- Yes, Virginia, There was Slavery
Yesterday, I complained about Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell’s proclaimation making April Confederate History Month. Well, after reading my blog (yeah right!), the Governor amended the proclaimation and issued the following statement, “The failure to include any reference to slavery was a mistake, and for that I apologize to any fellow Virginian who has been offended or disappointed.” A heartfelt apology? No. Buta step in the right direction.
- Ameican Idol
I was shocked, SHOCKED, last night when Big Mike was not only placed in the Bottom Three, but also receivced the least amount of votes for his performance of Eleanor Rigby during Lennon/McCartney week. But I was VERY happy when the judges unanimously agree to use their one save and keep him around for another week. But that means that TWO people will be going home next week. Now it’s getting goooooooooooood!!!