- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 6 days ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
- How do you sleep for 11 hours and wake up tired? Ugh! 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 8, 2010
April 8, 2010Posted by on
- A Tiger by the Tail
For crying out loud, who cares?! Yes, Tiger Woods fucked up. Yes Tiger Woods must make amends with his wife and his sponsors. But I am sick and tired of hearing about it. This morning’s Wapo insists that Tiger winning the Masters this year would be “too much too soon.” Oh yeah, Tiger, quit giving press conferences saying how you fucked up. We know!
- Yes, Virginia, There was Slavery
Yesterday, I complained about Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell’s proclaimation making April Confederate History Month. Well, after reading my blog (yeah right!), the Governor amended the proclaimation and issued the following statement, “The failure to include any reference to slavery was a mistake, and for that I apologize to any fellow Virginian who has been offended or disappointed.” A heartfelt apology? No. Buta step in the right direction.
- Ameican Idol
I was shocked, SHOCKED, last night when Big Mike was not only placed in the Bottom Three, but also receivced the least amount of votes for his performance of Eleanor Rigby during Lennon/McCartney week. But I was VERY happy when the judges unanimously agree to use their one save and keep him around for another week. But that means that TWO people will be going home next week. Now it’s getting goooooooooooood!!!