- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 7, 2010
April 7, 2010Posted by on
- A Recall in New Jersey:
Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) has asked the New Jersey Supreme Court to stop a Tea Party-led effort to recall him from office. Menendez claims that the U.S. Constitution does not explicitly allow for the recall of a sitting U.S. Senator. Careful there. I don’t recall the U.S. Constitution explicitly allowing for abortions.
- The Not So Spirit in the Sky:
Spirit Airlines, which flies locally out of Reagan National Airport has made the bone-headed move to charge as much as $45 each way for carry-on luggage! But don’t worry. The non-refundable fees will apply for baggage that won’t fit under the seat in front of you, so you still get that one free “personal item.”
- How to Lose Friends & Alienate People:
Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA) has declared that April will be Confederate History Month in Virginia, a move that WaPo says will strengthen his position with his conservative base. This, a week after saying that gays and lesbians aren’t descriminated against. Wake up and smell the 21st century, Governor!