- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 7, 2010
April 7, 2010Posted by on
- A Recall in New Jersey:
Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) has asked the New Jersey Supreme Court to stop a Tea Party-led effort to recall him from office. Menendez claims that the U.S. Constitution does not explicitly allow for the recall of a sitting U.S. Senator. Careful there. I don’t recall the U.S. Constitution explicitly allowing for abortions.
- The Not So Spirit in the Sky:
Spirit Airlines, which flies locally out of Reagan National Airport has made the bone-headed move to charge as much as $45 each way for carry-on luggage! But don’t worry. The non-refundable fees will apply for baggage that won’t fit under the seat in front of you, so you still get that one free “personal item.”
- How to Lose Friends & Alienate People:
Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA) has declared that April will be Confederate History Month in Virginia, a move that WaPo says will strengthen his position with his conservative base. This, a week after saying that gays and lesbians aren’t descriminated against. Wake up and smell the 21st century, Governor!