- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 7, 2010
April 7, 2010Posted by on
- A Recall in New Jersey:
Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) has asked the New Jersey Supreme Court to stop a Tea Party-led effort to recall him from office. Menendez claims that the U.S. Constitution does not explicitly allow for the recall of a sitting U.S. Senator. Careful there. I don’t recall the U.S. Constitution explicitly allowing for abortions.
- The Not So Spirit in the Sky:
Spirit Airlines, which flies locally out of Reagan National Airport has made the bone-headed move to charge as much as $45 each way for carry-on luggage! But don’t worry. The non-refundable fees will apply for baggage that won’t fit under the seat in front of you, so you still get that one free “personal item.”
- How to Lose Friends & Alienate People:
Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA) has declared that April will be Confederate History Month in Virginia, a move that WaPo says will strengthen his position with his conservative base. This, a week after saying that gays and lesbians aren’t descriminated against. Wake up and smell the 21st century, Governor!