- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 1 day ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 2 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 2 days ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”