- Not today, Notre Dame! Not today. 2 days ago
- It's looking like a Top 10 bloodbath! 3, 8 lost -- 6, 7 losing. 2 days ago
- Clarification: phone/email contact cleaner (for merging, de-duping' etc) #crowdsourcing 2 days ago
- Interwebs people, I'm looking for a GOOD contact cleaner for iOS. Go! #crowdsourcing 2 days ago
- RT @JOEtheMORTON: Being the adult also means shouldering the responsibility. #TheBookOfRowan 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”