- RT @EmmittSmith22: Congratulations and welcome to the #RingofHonor, @darrenwoodson28! You worked so hard for this, way to reach your goals!… 30 minutes ago
- RT @BuffaloguyinNYC: In 2007, I came out as gay. In 2014, I dated a black person. Guess which situation went over better? http://t.co/cdAMw… 4 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Gays and Jenga periscope.tv/w/aI1U2zE3MjMw… 2 days ago
- Goodbye Ulah Bistro. @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5tPCaxGVih/ 6 days ago
- Final night before Ulah Bistro closes with @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5s-c31GVn9/ 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”