- Best part of today? Not pic w/ Rick Perry but hearing "BIG PAPPA!" yelled from across the hall. A friend I haven't seen in 10 yrs #CPAC2015 9 hours ago
- Just two Texans chillin'. d3dhqk2br2olrw.cloudfront.net/d0613768-a727-… 11 hours ago
- Common Core removal only gets so-so applause for Bobby Jindal. #CPAC2015 14 hours ago
- Scott Walker gives a riveting speech to a jam packed house! #CPAC2015 14 hours ago
- Scott Walker takes the stage. #CPAC2015 15 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”