- #MG17 It's on! We love you @PatOBriensBar We all are smoking @LaPalinaCigars Black Label cigars. https://t.co/GfM3mmhG5D 8 hours ago
- We got the bottle, you got the cup. Come on everybody, let's get... 4 days ago
- Excellent profile of my good friend Rek LeCounte in @metroweekly. metroweekly.com/2017/02/right-… @DCLogCabin @LogCabinGOP 1 week ago
- I would kill right now for a good chicken fried steak!!! 1 week ago
- First items packed for my trip next week! #MG17 https://t.co/PE4CJqhFe5 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”