- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hey Nats’ Fan, a New Eatery Nearby
April 7, 2010Posted by on
According to JDLand.com, a new restaurant & bar called Justin’s Cafe got its liquor license yesterday. Now the target opening date is Friday, April 16th. That’s when the Nationals are scheduled to play the Milwaukee Brewers at 7:05pm.
Justin Ross, formerly of Austin Grill, will open Justin’s Cafe in the Velocity Capitol Riverfront building at the intersection of First and L Street, SE.
From JDLand’s website,
“Justin’s will be a restaurant with full bar serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads, open seven days a week with regular “bar hours,” just a few blocks up First Street from Nationals Park. Here’s an electronic version of the menu.”