- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Ten
March 31, 2010Posted by on
Someone suggested I start giving my take on the show, so here it goes. You may agree with me, or think I’m totally off my rocker. But so what?! I’m still a rock star… oh wait, that’s P!nk. Anyways, here we go.
Siobhan – Through the Fire by Chaka Khan
Casey – Hold On I’m Coming by Sam and Dave
At first, I closed my eyes and thought I was listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan. Then I remembered how hot he was and quickly opened them again. Great performance.
Michael – Ready for Love by India.Arie
CHILLS! Many times, woman will sing songs that were originally done by a man. It rarely works the other way around. But with Big Mike, it was silky smooth.
Didi – What Becomes of the Brokenhearted by Jimmy Ruffin
Tim – Sweet Love by Anita Baker
Yes, he’s hot! But that bare-chested pic is only gonna take him so far. This Vote for the Worst favorite is in serious trouble this week. It was loungy, he was back with that ‘deer in the headlights’ look, which is #notagoodlook.
Andrew – Forever by Chris Brown
Andrew is back! Great performance. And his momma has some attitude. You go, girl.
Katie – Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin
Is that Katharine McPhee, runner up in Season 5? It might as well been. She was okay. Simon equated it to a Star Search performance. Full disclosure: she is my least favorite.
Lee – Treat Her Like A Lady by Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose
Crystal – Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight
Number 1 with a BULLET! Full disclosure: she is my favorite! Did you see Sue Sylvester cheering her on in the audience? …and that’s how Sue sees it!
Aaron – Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers
Little Aaron to this iconic and classy song and made it absolutely boring.
My bottom four are (it’s my blog, I can do whatever I want) Didi, Tim, Aaron & Siobhan. And going home tonight will be… DIDI