- It's a Red Hot Chili Peppers day!♬ 'Give It Away' - Red Hot Chili Peppers ♪ moby.to/7v6na7 3 days ago
- Good day for it! instagram.com/p/BEmU9CaGVhd/ 5 days ago
- How can I put this in a way so as not 2 offend or unnerve. There's a rumor goin' all round that U ain't been gettin' served. #80sFriday 1 week ago
- Baby it's true, I think I do & I just wanna tell U that I wanna with U #80sFriday 1 week ago
- I get delirious when U hold my hand. Body gets so weak I can hardly stand. My temperature's runnin' hot. Baby, U got 2 stop #80sFriday 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Gates, A Step in the Right Direction
March 25, 2010Posted by on
The Pentagon has said that it was relax its enforcement of DADT. While many in the LGBT community (Queerty) will say that Defense Secretary Robert Gates should do more now, in fact, there is only so much he can do. The Pentagon can’t go against current law.
But no longer opening investigations based on anonymous complaints, restricting testimony from third parties, and requiring high-ranking officers to review cases are all positive steps.
From today’s Washington Post…
Gates had asked Pentagon lawyers to review whether the Defense Department had the legal discretion to enforce the “don’t ask, don’t tell” law more loosely after President Obama urged its repeal in his Jan. 27 State of the Union address.
It’s not everything our community wants to hear, but until Congress repeals the law, it is praise-worthy.