- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
What’s in a Status Update?
March 23, 2010Posted by on
Apparently a lot!
Over the weekend, I blogged about an alleged incident on Saturday in which several Tea Party protesters allegedly hailed verbal attacks on members of Congress – both racial and homophobic.
There are conflicting reports and I am not here to determine who said what, if at all. As I said in my previous post, if true, it disgusts me.
But was does fascinate me are the number of responses my blog post got on Facebook when I updated my status with a link to the blog. Five of my Facebook friends, three who I’ve known for ten plus years and one I went to high school with (Davy, Davy Crockett – king of the wild frontier!).
There were 18 reponses!!! And without speaking to any one particular post, I will simply say that Democrats have done it, Republicans have done it, and it is simply wrong no matter who does it!
Moreover, simply because there is no video proof does not mean it didn’t happen. Conversely, simply because one said it happened to them, does not prove it did. And that’s all I will say on that subject.
Now, going back more than twenty years, Ryland, Mr. Franzetti would be proud!